Hot scene, Zac Efron Shame Views mother

Hot scene, Zac Efron Shame Views mother
Hot scene, Zac Efron Shame Views mother - Recently, Zac Efron confessed that she was ashamed of her mother. This is because Starla, the mother, seeing the hot scenes in her latest film THE LUCKY ONE.
Zac Efron joked even if he was thinking of leaving the theater. The actor did not want to see the reaction of the family, especially the mother, when she saw the love scene.
"We saw the film together and I was very uncomfortable," Zac recalled as reported through Digital Spy.
"Although the mother sitting in a chair under, but I try to avoid during these scenes. Because I think, acting very embarrassing," continued the former Disney star.
Hot scene, Zac Efron Shame Views mother -Hot scene, Zac Efron Shame Views mother
But the response Zac Efron's mother was not so bad. "He just laughed and said, 'it's my son!'. I think, mom is proud of me. Fact when I jumped like that." Close Zac Efron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment