Zac Efron Happier After Rehabilitation

Zac Efron Happier After Rehabilitation
After finishing the rehab late last spring , actor Zac Efron feels better than ever . Efron underwent rehab for drug problems . " I'm very happy . Was in a place I feel Terrbaik and I'm glad to be here to share the event along with the present , " said Efron told People , Tuesday, January 21, 2014 .
Efron said years ago was a challenging year . Even so , he was considered as a period in his life to keep growing . " In the draw . I get a lot of things . Best part is that I was able to reflect all through that experience and realized how much I studied myself and what I want to be later on , " he said .
With his new now , Efron admitted very pleased to be reunited with his co-star in the film That Awkward Moment like , Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller . Not only that , returning to attend the premiere of the movie was amazing experience for him . " I'm very happy , I was in the best place , " she said .
Last year Zac Efron is rumored to have recently completed the process of rehabilitation for drug addiction . Until now , Efron itself does not reveal the reason he was undergoing rehabilitation

0 comments:

Post a Comment